I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Stardoll ...












Hii :]
As you seen loads of people are trying to win CG some win and some don't?
Some of my freinds have been trying really hard to win they have loads of votes but they don't come in the top 5 for some reason? I was trying to and i didn't is there something wrong with stardoll?
Also today when i logged in i had a warning & a final warning from stardoll apparently I'm asking people's phone numbers & addresses?
Which you know i don't so i really think something is wrong with stardoll :l

Also i just noticed this now Superstars can have 100 pages in their album now :o
I was really shocked when my freind told me that that's really cool but i think they should let non superstars have atleast 50 pages because its not fair :l

Also there's a new Hotbuy earrings released in the starplaazer Check it out :]

No comments:

Post a Comment