I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 25 September 2009

New Red Carpet Outfits.


Heey. Sorry i havnt wrote mucch. ♥
as megaan knows i have anouther blog but this one comes first. ♥
Anywayss, Have you seen the latest RedCarpet Wear? I love RedCarpet so i was excited.



Ew, they're horrible (In My Opinion)  whats with the dress and theres not words bad enouther for those pants and top!
I loved the Betsey johnson Inspired ♥ and the Marc Jacobs but these are horrible.
I know most people will buy them just because they think they're "Elite" or any other rubish. butt to be honest i really dont like these.
I could understand why The Betsey was 17 stardollars but 20 for that? Um, no. i was like oohh.... ?  Does anyone like them? ♥

My Apologies if this "Offends" anyones style ideas but thats my opinion. ♥


Oh and MissSixty is back! so anybody who thought they where gone forever and thought oh i'll get my friend to sell me them for like 60 stardollars...tough luck!





I love the Denim Jacket, The Bigg Bubble dress (Though this style doesnt suit my medoll)
um and the icon top and the v-playsuit. (better put a tee under that. lmao) Lovely shoes too.
but i expected more.
See i didnt see them last time. ♥
What'd youu think?

Gemma. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment