I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 4 October 2009

hey.











Hey :) I haven't signed on in ages, so i thought i'd write a post. I'd like to thank Pretty_Megan-9 for keeping me on the blog, she know's why i'm not coming on stardoll that much, so thanks! Right, nearly a month back at school now, and i'm actually having a great time! It's really good and i've made some awesome new friends! Anyway, back to stardoll. I signed on today for the first time in two or three weeks, and god 'Fame' fever has hit stardoll. - it's not even that good of a film. But i do love the new Baby Phat clothing! - i think it's really sweet. and the Miss Sixty clothes are nice too :D but the German thing - god, ugly.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Heey. ikr?
    urgh, i dont really like the Fame film.
    Not gunna watch it becausee tbh it issnt really my stylee.
    Yeaa. i love the new Brand ♥

    ReplyDelete