I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 6 September 2009

My story :[












Hii :]
500 Hits wow when we reach up to 1000 i will throw a Massive Party :D

Right Loads of people have heard that 2 months ago my account was hacked :[
I will tell you everything what happened.

The Girl who hacked me turned out to be my own Best Friend who i trusted
sweetgirlicous known as Laura. I gave her my password because i trusted her 100% But it turned out i was wrong. After a week she hacked my account she didn't change
the password but spended all my stardollers and took ALL my rares which took me ages to get :[

BUT to make it look like she didn't do it she used herother account















That account is still there it's not deleted , But i know that was her account 2 reasons First my password was Mixed numbers & letters no one would have a perfect guess and guess it right and Laura was the only one who knew it. Next Laura is from Italy that account is From Italy to.

After she hacked me and i found out i asked her but she wouldn't admit she did it. How pathetic? so i didn't say anything.

NOW she Says "I hacked her account" when i didn't even know her password Weird huh?

Well that's how i got hacked :[

Just word of Advice NEVER give your password even to your BFF you never know what could happen don't repeat the mistake i did

No comments:

Post a Comment