I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 13 September 2009

So Sorry



















Hey. I'm so sorry but I wont be on stardoll or MSN or Blogger as much as I used to you.Stardoll is getting very boaring and theres nothing to do , also this year i really need to study hard because im now in Year six and towards the end of year six SATs start. I need to concerntrate more on school rather than the internet. MSN , Like i said alot more homework and things. After Year six , I probably won't be on stardoll , number one it's boaring number two I'm going to have a lot of school work to do. But after secondary , I will not be on as much either. I'm really sorry about this. I can't do anything about it. Like Megan I will probably be on for about 2O mins At weekends. If Im not at school , theres homework if theres no homework , me and my friends go out if there's no where to go , Chores. I'm really sorry

- xo Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment