I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

STARDOLL UNFAIR!













Is it me or what? Loads of people have been trying to win cg some people succeed while others don't. Have you sended so many broadcasts and loads of people vote you and the next day you see your not even in the top 5?

I was trying to be in the top 5 i sended 210 broadcasts more than the cg today and didn't even make it Is stardoll being unfair? or picking random people
We should complain some people try so hard and they don't even come in the top 5

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Hun atleast you've won 5 times. I've never won and I Try just as hard as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is unfair. Stardoll is really getting so Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think stardoll's being unfair. I'm going to complain.

    ReplyDelete